How to join a tournament as a solo player
- Open the tournament page and click the “Join” button at the right top corner of the page.
- Some games require you to add a specific ID or Discord ID to join the tournament. Adding these IDs makes communication more straightforward within the game/tournament. If your GamerTags are in your profile, you do not need to re-add them.
- Open Registration: The “Join” button will automatically change to “Joined” status. If you do not want to join, click the “Joined” button, and you will be removed from the tournament.
- Registration Required: Some tournaments accept registrations one by one. The “Join” button will automatically change to “Requested Participation” status until the organizer accepts or declines the participation request. You will receive an email notification when the organizer submits your request.
- Join the tournament’s Discord channel on the Gather Discord server (if needed) before the tournament’s start.
- Open the game launcher.
You cannot add participants to a closed tournament if no openings are available.