- When creating or editing your tournament, you can select if the tournament is for single players or teams, and you can choose how many players or teams can participate in the tournament.
- If there are teams to participate in the tournament, you need to specify the team size.
- When creating a tournament, you can also determine whether the tournament will be available for registration for all users or private, as well as whether the tournament administrator will need to confirm participation or whether all players who have joined the tournament will be able to participate in the tournament.
- Tournament settings may vary depending on which type of tournament you choose.
- Single-elimination (SE) tournament - you can specify how many games in one match the players have to play: one, three, or five.
- Double Elimination (DE) tournament - you can specify how many games in one match the players have to play: one, three, or five. You can also determine whether the Grand Final will be played between the two brackets.
- FFA tournaments - you can select how many matches should be performed and set up a date for each of them.
- Heats tournaments – you can specify the tournament duration in hours and scoring (best one, three, or five scores).