What is on your profile page
In your top navigation, you will see:
- Tournaments: These are upcoming and past tournaments you have entered
- Matches: This is the list of head-to-head matches or tournament matches.
- Teams: This page lists the teams you are on and allows you to create a new team.
- Settings: Settings are where you can change your username or email address, or gamer IDs. These are important for others to find you in the games, and some tournaments will require a specific ID to play. Example: Call of Duty tournaments will need both Activision and Discord IDs.
- You can also add some text about yourself and add website links to your Discord Channel, Twitch Stream, or personal website.
- You can also change or reset your password in settings by clicking “Change Password.”